Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Blog Post!

Hmmmmmm.....It seems I have caved into the pressure of getting with the times and creating a blog of my own. I would like to welcome you all whoever you may be to my random tidbit blog in which I will bring you random thoughts of the day as well as thoughts on trending news. Not only that but Ill cover everything from A to Z. One day you may find fantasy football the next the crisis in whatever country happens to be in a crisis to storm chasing to English Premier League soccer to even music and movie reviews. If you have any interests at all, im sure I will touch on them in due time. As the title says. This is Jon's Random Tidbit's, I may be new at this thing, but I sure hope to make a lasting effect on the blogging world. Blogging world look out because I'm about to take you over! See you all with the next post!

Jon's Random Tidbits

No comments:

Post a Comment